Friday, March 11, 2011

over the weekend...

chocolate mousse pie
(this is not the actual pie, just an imposter/place holder)
i am planning to make this glorious dessert, recipe courtesy of my bff's momma, melody bachman of The Pampered Chef.

it is the most delicious thing i could dream of, and while I normally only make it for special occasions, (because there are many people around for those, ensuring i do not eat the whole thing myself) i am here in snowy (again, eww! come on spring!) cold grey ohio and i need something to brighten my spirits and cushion my waistline. i mean hey, i don't want my workouts to become ineffective due to a lack of fattening desserts--i need a challenge!

debating on whether to make this in ramekins or in a pie plate. hmmm.  recipe and real picture to follow!

need to come up with some other yummy ideas, as the weekend is the best time to cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment